Green Beans with Bacon and Brown Sugar
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) green beans, do not drain
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 8 strip(s) bacon, cooked, and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients in a large pot, over medium heat on the stove.
- Cover and let simmer for 25-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, cool, and enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Beans with Bacon and Brown Sugar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables