Green Beans in Vinaigrette with Feta
Washed and trimmed fresh green beans are a real time-saver. Cook them and toss with a homemade vinaigrette to liven up any dinner plate.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 75
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 7.6g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 285mg
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Calcium: 87mg
- 2 (12-ounce) packages ready-to-eat fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a Dutch oven. Add green beans, and cook 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- . While beans are cooking, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat; add vinegar, mustard, and salt, stirring well with a whisk.
- . Drain beans, and return to pan. Pour vinaigrette over beans; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables