Green Beans Supreme
Great Thanksgiving or Christmas side. I usually double this recipe for 6 or more people.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) French style green beans drained
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 3/4 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cavender's (Greek) seasoning
- 1 can(s) sliced water chestnuts drained
- 1,4oz can(s) sliced mushrooms drained
- 3/4 cup(s) corn flake crums
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Mix first 11 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into a 2 1/2 qt casserole dish. Saute cornflake crumbs in butter and then sprinkle on top of casserole. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Can be made ahead.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dcous52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note