Green Beans with Hollandaise Sauce
Tie green beans in small bundles of five or six with chives that have been boiled for 5 seconds.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Dash of hot sauce (optional)
- 1 pound haricots verts (thin green beans), blanched or steamed
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; reduce heat to low, and keep warm. Process egg yolks, next 3 ingredients, 1 Tbsp. water, and, if desired, hot sauce in a blender or food processor 2 to 3 minutes or until pale and fluffy. With blender running, add melted butter in a slow stream, processing until smooth. Serve warm with beans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note