I have been making this simple dish for my family for at least ten years. It is a sure fire way to get them to eat something green!
Green Beans and Tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) Beef bouillon granuals
- 1 can(s) Diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 2 can(s) Green beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon(s) Olive oil, optional
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, stirring occasionally. When mixture begins to bubble, reduce heat and simmer for about five minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DiLaughing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note