I have been making this simple dish for my family for at least ten years. It is a sure fire way to get them to eat something green!
Green Beans and Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon(s) Beef bouillon granuals
- 1 can(s) Diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 2 can(s) Green beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon(s) Olive oil, optional
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, stirring occasionally. When mixture begins to bubble, reduce heat and simmer for about five minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DiLaughing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note