Green Beans Amandine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) 10 oz Steam in bag frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper, To taste
- Cook green beans according to package directions, reducing the cooking time by 1 minute. Set aside.
- Melt 1 tbsp. butter over med heat. Add almonds, cook and stir until they begin to toast. Add green beans - cook and toss 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add lemon juice, remaining butter, and salt & pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mel7art and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note