Delicious, a quick and easy side dish. Love the combination of creamy, crunchy, tart and sweet! Definitely need to use the vinaigrette in a pasta salad.
Green Bean Salad With Feta
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup Lemon Vinaigrette
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Garnish: lemon slices
- Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and pat dry. Place in a serving bowl; cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Add chopped onion and Lemon Vinaigrette to beans, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with feta and walnuts. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This