- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup Lemon Vinaigrette
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Garnish: lemon slices
How to Make It
Cook green beans in boiling salted water to cover 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and pat dry. Place in a serving bowl; cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Add chopped onion and Lemon Vinaigrette to beans, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with feta and walnuts. Garnish, if desired.