Green Bean Salad
Green Beans and Corn with a balsamic vinegarette
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 -6 ounce(s) tomato coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) (white) Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 fresh red chile (Jalapeno or Fresno) seeded, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 ear(s) corn kernels removed
- 1 package(s) green beans trimmed
- 2 snipped fresh dill fronds
- Vinaigrette: Puree tomato, oil,vinegar,garlic, salt & pepper in a blender until emulsified; transfer to a bowl and stir in shallot and chile.
- Salad: Cook green beans n a large pot of lightly salted boiling water until tender - crisp about 4 minutes. Stir in corn; continue to cook 1 minute longer. Drain in a colander; rinse beans and corn under cold water to cool and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place bean mixture in a large serving bowl and add vinaigrette and dill then toss.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SuzSportsEmpire and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Bean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables