- 2 (12-oz.) pkg. fresh green beans
- 3/4 teaspoon table salt, divided
- 1 pound petite red potatoes
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Lemon-Soy Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
How to Make It
Cook green beans and 1/2 teaspoon salt in boiling water to cover in a large saucepan until tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop cooking process; drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Bring potatoes and cold water to cover to a boil in large saucepan over medium-high; reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until just tender, about 20 minutes total. Drain and let cool 30 minutes. Slice potatoes into 1/4- to 1/2-inch rounds.
Gently toss together green beans, potatoes, bell pepper, red onions, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Add Lemon-Soy Vinaigrette, and gently toss to combine. Transfer mixture to a serving platter, and top with mint, almonds, and sesame seeds. Serve room temperature or chilled.