Green Bean-Potato Salad
Preparing this dish a day ahead allows the flavors to mellow and blend together.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes and water to cover in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, and cook 13 minutes. Add green beans, and cook 7 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Rinse with cold water. Cut each potato into 8 wedges.
- Whisk together vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; add potatoes and green beans, gently tossing to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads