- 2 (14.4-oz.) packages frozen French-cut green beans, thawed
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 2 large sweet onions, halved and sliced
- 8 ounces assorted fresh mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 (15-oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 5 cups (20 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- Parmesan Cream Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups crushed round buttery crackers
- 1 (6-oz.) container French fried onions
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Drain green beans; pat dry with paper towels. Prepare noodles according to package directions.
Meanwhile, melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onions, and sauté 15 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer onions to a large bowl, and wipe skillet clean.
Melt remaining 2 Tbsp. butter in skillet; add mushrooms, and sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Add wine, and sauté 3 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Add mushrooms and green beans to caramelized onions in bowl; toss.
Stir together ricotta cheese and 1 cup Italian cheese blend.
Layer 1 cup Parmesan Cream Sauce, 3 noodles, half of green bean mixture, and 1 cup cheese blend in a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch baking dish. Top with 1 cup Parmesan Cream Sauce, 3 noodles, and all of ricotta cheese mixture. Top with 3 noodles, remaining green bean mixture, 1 cup cheese blend, and 1 cup Parmesan Cream Sauce. Top sauce with remaining 3 noodles, 1 cup Parmesan Cream Sauce, and 2 cups cheese blend.
Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Toss together crackers and next 2 ingredients. Remove lasagna from oven; sprinkle cracker mixture over top. Bake 10 more minutes. Let stand on a wire rack 20 minutes before serving.