Green Bean & Feta Salad
- 2 pounds fresh green beans
- 1 Cheese Garlic salad dressing Mix
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- COOK beans in boiling water 7 min. or until crisp-tender. Drain; rinse with cold water. Meanwhile, prepare salad dressing as directed on pkg.
- TOSS beans with the cheese, onion and dill. Add prepared dressing; mix lightly.
- SERVE immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Bean & Feta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes