Green Bean Casserole (with canned green beans)
Community Recipe from
- ¾ C. milk
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 10 ¾ oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 ( 14.5 oz.) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 1/3 c. French’s Original French Fried Onions
- 1. In 1 ½ quart casserole, mix all ingredients except 2/3 c.
- 2. Bake 30 minutes at 350 or until hot; stir. Top with 2/3 C.
- onions. Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by catmauricio and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Bean Casserole (with canned green beans) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables