- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (4.5-ounce) jars sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) can French fried onion rings, divided (we tested with Durkee's)
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in half of French fried onion rings. Spoon casserole mixture into a lightly greased 2- or 3-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 2 hours. Sprinkle remaining onion rings on top of casserole. Cover and cook on LOW 30 more minutes.
* Roasted turkey
* Garlic mashed potatoes
* Cranberry sauce
Slow-Cooker Size: 2- or 3-quart