Green Bean Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-10-3/4 ounce(s) Can cr mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- 2-9 ounce(s) Pkg froz gr beans or 2 - 14-1/2 oz. cans drained gr beans gr bean
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1-1/3 cup(s) Crunch fried onions
- Mix soup, milk, and pepper. Stir in 2/3 cup fried onions.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 mins or until hot.
- Take out of oven. Stir. Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 mins. Or until golden brown
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Larsen13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Bean Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables