Green Bean Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 dash(es) black pepper
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 can(s) french style green beans
- 1 1/3 cup(s) French's French Fried Onions
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- Mix soup, milk, soy, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in 1 1/2-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot
- Stir. Sprinkle with remaining onions and bake 5 more minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gretchenjkl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Bean Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables