Green Bean Casserole
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.0g
- Protein: 4.2g
- Carbohydrate: 12.2g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 1.0mg
- Sodium: 486mg
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Calcium: 105mg
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- Cooking spray
- 1 5 onion melba rounds, crushed
- 1 tablespoon instant onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine green beans, onion, and water. Cover and microwave at HIGH 7 minutes.
- Combine cheese and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Stir in bean mixture. Spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine melba rounds, onion flakes, and butter. Sprinkle crumb mixture over bean mixture. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables