Fresh green beans make this better but there are so many great green bean casseroles out there now that this 75 yr old recipe needs a new look. Folks have gotten away from that Campbell Soup can recipe alot as of late. I guess after sooooo many years of it, I am just tired and found something new.
Green Bean Casserole
This classic holiday casserole is sure to become a convenient family favorite throughout the year with the help of your slow cooker.
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (4.5-ounce) jars sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) can French fried onion rings, divided (we tested with Durkee's)
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in half of French fried onion rings. Spoon casserole mixture into a lightly greased 2- or 3-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 2 hours. Sprinkle remaining onion rings on top of casserole. Cover and cook on LOW 30 more minutes.
- Quick Menu:
- * Roasted turkey
- * Garlic mashed potatoes
- * Cranberry sauce
Slow-Cooker Size: 2- or 3-quart
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note