Green Bean Caesar
Community Recipe from
- 2-1lb can(s) green beans drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Toss green beans with oil, vinegar, onion, salt, garlic, and pepper. Place in shallow casserole dish. In bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, and butter and sprinkle over beans. Bake 40-45 mins at 350 degrees. Serve hot or room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes