Green Bean Caesar
Community Recipe from
- 2-1lb can(s) green beans drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Toss green beans with oil, vinegar, onion, salt, garlic, and pepper. Place in shallow casserole dish. In bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, and butter and sprinkle over beans. Bake 40-45 mins at 350 degrees. Serve hot or room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note