Green Bean Bundles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 can(s) whole green beans
- Bacon strips cut into 1/3's
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- Bundle 6-7 green beans and wrap bacon around them and place in pan. Combine green bean juice with sugar and mustard. Pour over beans. Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour until bacon is cooked. Easy and everyone loves it. Good with most anything.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiecrowe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Bean Bundles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables