Green Bean Bundles
Community Recipe from
- 10 slice(s) bacon
- 1 pound(s) green beans fresh
- 1 cube(s) beef bullion
- 4 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Fry bacon until firm but flexible/cut in half
- Steam grean beans until cooked and resevere 2 cups of bullion and dissolve bullion
- Take 5 beans and wrap with bacon and secure with toothpick
- In sauce pan over medium heat combine stock with Worchestershire, soy, butter, brown sugar with garlic powder.
- Pour over beans and bake at 350 for 20 minutes covered and then remove foil and broil until bacon is crisp
- Good to make night before and keep chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DeLaneMolnar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Green Bean Bundles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables