Oh, this was so good! I wanted a recipe to use the last of my cherry tomatoes, and this one was truly delicious. Very similar to CL's Chicken Penne Pasta Salad with Green Beans, but this dressing is much better. I will make this dressing again for other salads-- wonderfully balanced flavors.
Green Bean-and-Tomato Pasta Salad
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package rotini pasta
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Basil-Honey-Garlic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1. Bring a large Dutch oven of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add pasta, and cook 5 minutes. Add green beans, and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is tender but still firm to the bite and green beans are tender. Drain and rinse with cold water; place in a large bowl.
- 2. Add tomatoes, vinaigrette, and onion, tossing to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads