- 1/2 (16-oz.) package rotini pasta
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Basil-Honey-Garlic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
How to Make It
Bring a large Dutch oven of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add pasta, and cook 5 minutes. Add green beans, and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is tender but still firm to the bite and green beans are tender. Drain and rinse with cold water; place in a large bowl.
Add tomatoes, vinaigrette, and onion, tossing to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 2 hours.