GREEN BEAN AND SHOEPEG CORN CASSEROLE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- (1) 11 ounce(s) can shoepeg corn, drained
- (1) 11 ounce(s) can French-style green beans, drained
- (1) 11 ounce(s) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 pint(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) crushed Ritz crackers
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together excerpt for the crackers and butter.
- 3. Place in a casserole dish.
- 4. Melt the margarine in a skillet and mix with the crushed Ritz crackers.
- 5. Spread over the top of the vegetables and bake for 45 minutes, or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
GREEN BEAN AND SHOEPEG CORN CASSEROLE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables