Green Bean and Shiitake Mushroom Stir Fry
- 1/2 pound(s) green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoon(s) cooking oil
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 6 ounce(s) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove(s) garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- Fill the wok or saute pan with about 1 cup of water.
- Bring to a boil and then add the green beans.
- Cover and let steam for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain the beans, wipe the wok dry and return wok to the stove.
- Heat the wok over high heat and swirl in the cooking oil.
- When very hot, add in the onions and mushrooms and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat to medium, add in the cooked green beans, ginger and the garlic and quickly stir fry for an additional 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Take care not to burn the ginger or garlic.
- Stir in the oyster sauce and the 2 tablespoons of water.
- Cook for 1 minute.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note