Green Bean-and-New Potato Salad
More From Southern Living
- 2 pounds new red potatoes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 qt. water
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 pounds thin fresh green beans, trimmed
- Rosemary Vinaigrette
- 1. Bring new potatoes, 1 tsp. salt, and water to cover to a boil in a Dutch oven; cook 18 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and let cool.
- 2. Bring 2 qt. water and 2 Tbsp. salt to a boil in a Dutch oven; add beans. Cook 6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge beans into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
- 3. Combine green beans and potatoes in a large bowl. Pour Rosemary Vinaigrette over green bean mixture, tossing to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings