Green-Apple Salad with Endive and Radicchio
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) Granny Smith Apple cored and very thinly sliced
- 1 head(s) Boston lettuce torn into bite size pieces
- 1 head(s) radicchio thinly sliced
- 2 head(s) belgian endive cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch(es) shallots 1 tablespoon finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
- 2 whole(s) lemons 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 large heads Belgian endive, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (Granny Smith apple) cored and very thinly sliced
- 1 head(s) Boston lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 head(s) radicchio, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- - In small bowl, combine shallot and lemon juice.
- - In large serving bowl, combine endive, apple, lettuce, and radicchio; toss with oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper until evenly coated.
- - Add shallot mixture to salad greens in bowl and toss again.
- - Serve salad immediately to avoid browning.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anniem45 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes