Green-Apple Salad with Endive and Radicchio
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) Granny Smith Apple cored and very thinly sliced
- 1 head(s) Boston lettuce torn into bite size pieces
- 1 head(s) radicchio thinly sliced
- 2 head(s) belgian endive cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch(es) shallots 1 tablespoon finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
- 2 whole(s) lemons 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 large heads Belgian endive, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (Granny Smith apple) cored and very thinly sliced
- 1 head(s) Boston lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 head(s) radicchio, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- - In small bowl, combine shallot and lemon juice.
- - In large serving bowl, combine endive, apple, lettuce, and radicchio; toss with oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper until evenly coated.
- - Add shallot mixture to salad greens in bowl and toss again.
- - Serve salad immediately to avoid browning.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anniem45 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note