This salad is wonderful and has been a repeat request for several gatherings. Being a Green Bay Packer fan, I first made it mainly because of the name but was more than impressed by the result.
Green-and-Gold Salad With Fresh Citrus Ranch Dressing
- 3 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups diced mango
- 1 large navel orange, sectioned and chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- Fresh Citrus Ranch Dressing
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with Fresh Citrus Ranch Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This