Greek yogurt tart with a cereal crust
From Better Homes and Gardens, this looks like a fresh and healthy treat. Cook time is chilling time. Topped with oranges and orange marmalade Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/greek-yogurt-tart-with-cornflake-crust-492620?oc=linkback
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) crushed corn flakes
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 envelope(s) unflavored gelatin (1/4 oz)
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 1/4 cup(s) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 medium oranges or 4 clementines
- 1/4 cup(s) orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In one bowl, combine Corn Flakes, butter, and brown sugar. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 14 x 5 x 1 or 11 x 8 x 1 tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on a rack.
- In a glass measuring cup, sprinkle gelatin over water to soften. Let stand several minutes. Microwave on high or until gelatin is dissolved. Stir.
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, honey and vanilla. Whisk in dissolved gelatin. Pour into prepared crust. Chill 4 to 24 hours.
- Peel oranges and slice into thin rounds. Discard any seeds. Remove tart from pan. Arrange orange slices on top. In a small saucepan heat marmalade just until melted. Brush over oranges and drizzle on top of tart.
- **You could also use berries or plums & currant jam, peaches & apricot jam.
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/greek-yogurt-tart-with-cornflake-crust-492620?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek yogurt tart with a cereal crust Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch