Greek Yogurt French Toast Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 10 slice(s) Challah or Brioche Bread 3/4" thick
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 pinch(s) kosher salt
- fresh berries
- powdered sugar optional
- 1. Arrange bread slices in a 9 x 13, greased baking dish.
- 2. Whisk together yogurt, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt. Pour over the bread slices. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate over night.
- 3. Bake at 375 degrees until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Slice and serve warm with fresh berries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Yogurt French Toast Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch