Absolutely delicious. I opted against the marjoram because I didn't have any and whipped it up with my stick blender.
Whip up this easy vinaigrette in just minutes for authentic Greek flavor in the comfort of your own home. Leftover vinaigrette is great on mixed greens, fresh mozzarella and tomato salad, or sliced tomatoes. For more recipes like this, check out our complete collection of salad dressing recipes.
This recipe goes with Spinach Salad with Feta, New Potatoes, and Artichokes
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped oregano (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk in oil until blended. Season with salt and pepper. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note