Birds Eye® Greek Veggie & Hummus Wrap
Complete this mediterranean style wrap with veggie chips.
Yield: 4 servings
More From Birds Eye®
- 1 bag (12 oz) Steamfresh® Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup prepared reduced fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 container (7 oz) prepared Greek-style hummus
- 4 whole wheat pita flatbread
- 1. Combine cooked vegetables, yellow bell pepper, tomato, onion and prepared Italian salad dressing in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2. Divide hummus and vegetables between pita flatbread; fold in half and enjoy.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve wraps with veggie chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Greek Veggie & Hummus Wrap Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes