Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) of refrigerated cheese tortellini (20oz) Can use other pasta
- 1 1/2 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 can(s) sliced black olives
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) feta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- Salt & Pepper
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Drain the tortellini and rinse with cold water.
- 2. Place the tortellini in a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, cucumber, olives, red onion, and feta cheese.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and stir until salad is well coated. Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator.
- Note-this salad will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes