Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
After you've tried this delectable Greek-Style Stuffing, you'll wonder why you waited so long to bring the flavors of the Mediterranean to your Thanksgiving table.
Yield: Serves 12
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 151
- Fat: 4.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 339mg
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces toasted sourdough bread cubes
- 2 ounces coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 ounces chopped drained sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1. Combine chicken stock and eggs. Add toasted sourdough bread cubes. Add olives, sun-dried tomatoes, oregano, and crushed red pepper to bread mixture; toss well.
- 2. Spoon into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese.
- 3. Bake stuffing at 350° for 45 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This