- 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces toasted sourdough bread cubes
- 2 ounces coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 ounces chopped drained sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- calories 151
- fat 4.1 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- sodium 339 mg
How to Make It
Combine chicken stock and eggs. Add toasted sourdough bread cubes. Add olives, sun-dried tomatoes, oregano, and crushed red pepper to bread mixture; toss well.
Spoon into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese.
Bake stuffing at 350° for 45 minutes.