This is really good, they key is to serve with Orzo - not rice!
Greek-Style Shrimp Sauté
An authentic Greek trio of tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese accompanies this shrimp dish. Serve over orzo, and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
Prep: 2 minutes; Cook: 6 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 220
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 29.8g
- Carbohydrate: 4.8g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 256mg
- Iron: 4.3mg
- Sodium: 743mg
- Calcium: 90mg
- Cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons light olive oil vinaigrette, divided (such as Ken's Steak House Lite)
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 12 chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 ounces crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Chopped fresh basil (optional)
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- 1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 1 tablespoon vinaigrette and shrimp. Cook shrimp 3 minutes or until done, stirring frequently.
- 2. Remove shrimp from pan; keep warm. Add tomatoes, 3 tablespoons vinaigrette, olives, and basil to pan. Cook 1 minute or until tomatoes are thoroughly heated. Remove pan from heat. Add shrimp to pan; toss gently. Sprinkle with cheese and additional basil, if desired; toss well. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note