Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) Olive Oil
- 5 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 2 ounce(s) 28 oz, cans whole tomatoes Drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh Parsley Chopped, divided
- 11/4 pound(s) Shrimp Peeled and deveined
- 1 cup(s) feta cheese, 4 ozs.
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Heat oil in large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add garlic, sauté 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and 14 cup parsley. Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes. Add shrimp, cook 5 minutes. Pour mixture into 13x9 inch baking dish, sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup parsley, lemon juice and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBGirl1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek-style Scampi Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes