This is a quick and tasty meal. You have to like strong flavors, because the combination of the feta, tomatoes and lemons are intense, but we really like it.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 41 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 301
- Fat: 10.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 34.4g
- Carbohydrate: 13.1g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 234mg
- Iron: 6.6mg
- Sodium: 569mg
- Calcium: 276mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 (14 1/2-ounce) cans no-salt-added whole peeled tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Heat a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add 2 tablespoons parsley, salt, and tomatoes. Reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes. Add shrimp; cook 5 minutes. Pour mixture into an 11 x 7-inch glass or ceramic baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons parsley, lemon juice, and pepper.
This recipe was updated for the November, 2012 25th anniversary issue.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note