Community Recipe from
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 7-8 inches whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cube(s) coarsely shredded purchased roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) freta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cube(s) chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cube(s) grade tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cube(s) kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) whole flat leave parley leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cube(s) bottled greek vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1. Coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place tortillas, sprayed sides down, on a cutting board or waxed paper. Sprinkle with chicken, feta cheese, red onion, cucumber, grape tomatoes, olives, parsley, and oregano. Drizzle with dressing. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 1 minute. Cook quesadillas, two at a time, over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until light brown, turning once. Remove quesadillas from skillet; place on a baking sheet. Keep warm in a 300 degree F oven. Repeat with remaining quesadillas. To serve Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Makes 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sweetnlow257 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note