Community Recipe from
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 7-8 inches whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cube(s) coarsely shredded purchased roasted chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) freta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cube(s) chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cube(s) grade tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cube(s) kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) whole flat leave parley leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cube(s) bottled greek vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1. Coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place tortillas, sprayed sides down, on a cutting board or waxed paper. Sprinkle with chicken, feta cheese, red onion, cucumber, grape tomatoes, olives, parsley, and oregano. Drizzle with dressing. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 1 minute. Cook quesadillas, two at a time, over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until light brown, turning once. Remove quesadillas from skillet; place on a baking sheet. Keep warm in a 300 degree F oven. Repeat with remaining quesadillas. To serve Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Makes 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sweetnlow257 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes