- 8 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed (14- x 9-inches each)
- PAM Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 jar (6 oz each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato/basil flavor crumbled feta cheese (1/3 cup = 2 oz)
How to Make It
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Preheat oven to 425F. Place 1 sheet phyllo on ungreased large cookie sheet; lightly spray with cooking spray. Repeat layering with remaining phyllo, lightly spraying each layer with cooking spray.
Crumble spinach over phyllo; top evenly with tomatoes, artichokes and feta cheese.
Bake 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Transfer pizza to large cutting board. Using a pizza cutter or large knife, cut pizza into 6 equal pieces to serve.