- 10 ounce ground sirloin
- 5 ounces lean ground lamb
- 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated red onion
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3/8 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1 1/2 cups (1/4-inch-thick) diagonally sliced seeded peeled cucumber
- calories 347
- fat 17.3 g
- satfat 6.3 g
- monofat 7.5 g
- polyfat 1.4 g
- protein 33.9 g
- carbohydrate 13.5 g
- fiber 1.6 g
- cholesterol 123 mg
- iron 2.7 mg
- sodium 588 mg
- calcium 145 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon mint, 1 tablespoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, allspice, and next 3 ingredients (through egg). Press meat mixture into 8 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 7 minutes. Turn broiler to high; broil 3 minutes.
Combine yogurt, feta, 1 tablespoon juice, 1 teaspoon mint, and 1 teaspoon thyme in a mini food processor; pulse 10 times to combine.
Combine 1 tablespoon juice, oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a bowl; stir. Add arugula and cucumber; toss.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.