Greek Style Garlic Chicken Breast
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoon(s) crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Cut 3 slits in each chicken breast to allow marinade to penetrate. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika for about 30 seconds. Place chicken in a large bowl, and pour marinade over. Using your hands, work marinade into chicken. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Cook chicken on grill until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Msbalboa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note