More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 16 small pitted ripe black olives
- Hot cooked rice
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Garnish: fresh flat-leaf parsley sprig
- Combine first 3 ingredients; sprinkle evenly over chicken.
- Cook chicken in hot oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken.
- Add bell pepper and onion to skillet; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in wine and broth, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of pan. Stir in olives. Return chicken to skillet.
- Bring to a boil. Remove skillet from heat.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until chicken is done. Combine rice and chopped parsley. Serve chicken over rice. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note