Greek Style Burritos
- 1/4 cup Greek vinaigrette dressing
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) ATHENOS Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups tightly packed fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tomato, chopped
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- HEAT dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 min. or until done, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add rice and zest; mix lightly.
- SPREAD tortillas with hummus; top with chicken mixture, cheese and spinach. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style. Place, seam-sides down, in single layer in casserole.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through; top with yogurt and tomatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Style Burritos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes