This is a fantastic weekday dish. I use boneless pork loin chops - I don't cook them in the frying pan. instead, I coat them with shake and bake- bake in oven at 400 for 25 minutes. then top with cheese, etc and follow remaining instructions. They come out so moist and juicy- and the topping is so yummy.
Greek-Style Baked Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup bottled diced roasted red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 (3/4-inch-thick) center-cut pork chops
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- Stir together first 7 ingredients.
- Stir together flour and pepper. Coat both sides of pork chops evenly with flour mixture. Cook pork chops in a lightly greased ovenproof skillet over medium heat 2 minutes on each side. Spoon red bell pepper mixture over pork chops.
- Bake, covered, at 400° for 5 minutes. Combine feta cheese and olives in a small bowl. Spoon mixture evenly over pork chops, and bake, covered, 5 more minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This