- 1/2 cup bottled diced roasted red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 (3/4-inch-thick) center-cut pork chops
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, chopped
How to Make It
Stir together first 7 ingredients.
Stir together flour and pepper. Coat both sides of pork chops evenly with flour mixture. Cook pork chops in a lightly greased ovenproof skillet over medium heat 2 minutes on each side. Spoon red bell pepper mixture over pork chops.
Bake, covered, at 400° for 5 minutes. Combine feta cheese and olives in a small bowl. Spoon mixture evenly over pork chops, and bake, covered, 5 more minutes.