This Greek-inspired dip makes hosting a breeze. Make this spread a day ahead, cover and chill overnight, and serve immediately with pita wedges or crackers.
Yield: Makes about 7 cups
- 1 cup plus 1 T. chopped almonds, divided
- 1 8-oz. pkg. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 7-oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- Crackers or toasted pita wedges
- Line a 2-quart bowl with plastic wrap; sprinkle in one tablespoon almonds. In a separate bowl, mix together 1/2 cup almonds, feta cheese, peppers, garlic, cream cheese and spinach; blend well. Press into bowl over almonds. Cover and chill overnight. Invert onto a serving dish. Remove plastic wrap; press remaining almonds onto the outside. Serve with crackers or pita wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Greek Spread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Dips/Spreads