Greek Spinach Salad
Per CalorieCount.com - Nutrition Facts [Serving Size 1 serving] Calories 382, Fat 35g, Cholesterol 37.3mg, Sodium 31.3mg, Carbohydrates 7.3g, Fiber 1.6g, Protein 10.8g
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 clove(s) fresh garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 package(s) baby spinach (10 oz.)
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 8 ounce(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 2 ounce(s) roasted red peppers drained, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts coarsely chopped
- In a large salad bowl, combine vinegar and garlic. Add oil in a thin, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth.
- Add spinach and onion to dressing and toss to coat. Gently mix in feta and pepper strips. Divide salad on plates; sprinkle with walnuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note