Greek Spinach Salad
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 clove(s) fresh garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 package(s) baby spinach (10 oz.)
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 8 ounce(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 2 ounce(s) roasted red peppers drained, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts coarsely chopped
- In a large salad bowl, combine vinegar and garlic. Add oil in a thin, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth.
- Add spinach and onion to dressing and toss to coat. Gently mix in feta and pepper strips. Divide salad on plates; sprinkle with walnuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note