I really loved it and so did my husband. I thought the process was quick and painless. I will defiantly be making it again.
Greek Spinach Dip
More From Sunset
- Calories: 86
- Calories from fat: 68%
- Protein: 3.7g
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Carbohydrate: 3.6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sodium: 227mg
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped shallots
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 12 ounces spinach leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add shallots, onions, and garlic and cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add spinach and cook, stirring often, until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- 2. Using a slotted spoon, scoop spinach into a food processor; pulse until roughly puréed, about 5 pulses. Add remaining ingredients except pepper, pulse once just to combine, then season to taste with pepper.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note